Friday, August 18, 2006

Great American Buckle Company

Thirteenth working days

Jaja, the fourteenth day.
On a scale of one to 10 (if 10 is good, and 1 stupid) is 14 Working ne 7, one probably. ne even 8 if he exerts himself.
The fourteenth day is a little bit better than the thirteenth of work, but not nearly as good as the twelfth Day, twice as good as the fifth day, but only a touch lower than the second day.

It happened again COURSE incredible things. ("Almost" is added to the list of stupidest German words)

had relatively early taken away I have a cart with boxes.
very shaky affair.
Fortunately, cost the packages on the car only a few thousand euros.
fall down if they would, I would be dead would be dishonorably discharged from the civil service and then would my dead body on ropes behind cars towed. (Corpse desecration is called)
I dropped nothing. Otherwise I would not even here and would just write. Thus
knew her already as I first "dead" written, that I have nothing left to fall did, because then I'd be dead now and not hier.Ihr foxes.

On the bumpy mountain then Harry came to me for help. He is the garbage man. Very nice
. Without him I would now dead Thus, Harry (English pronunciation, he's colored "saved my life.

was I after some time in the vascular surgical outpatient clinic at.
I had stupidly forgotten to be countersigned by a delivery note from the boss.
would come off the boxes could that I piss on my legs and say I would have it messy, but not with me I
.. "Hi, I'm not a failure since made. I forgot to have the countersignature of the delivery note from the boss. Can you confirm the receipt, so that afterwards I said that would not messy or something. This is indeed here to a few thousand € "
sister." Something like this I know not, "I
". Yeah, it's a AUSNAHME.War also my Fehler.Kommt also no longer When I am not countersign, I need to take it back and they can wait until Monday on it "
sister:".. I have to go clarify "
After a few minutes she came back
sister." No, we do nich "
I. "Where is the problem that they sign it. I go here, but no chances, . For their stupid package
sister: "Okay, but then I look in the packages" I
". Klar.Von Everything from me."
sister: "But something has never happened here," I
.: "I try again. So, I have the packages picked up, although they had not yet taken away should be. So I would not have run up again, I ask them if they stand against this so that it applies here as having arrived. It's all about a few thousand euros. So, I'm off now. Thanks for the signature. "

lunch then we brought some things to inter2.
morning we had a lot to the inter2 many delivery notes. Instead, the 4th had a delivery notes.
We put everything before the nurses' station.
Then came an excited sister running. Threw the mountain around and shouted: "We do not need to be able to take it all We have not ordered..."
Jan: "Yeah, sure they have ordered the delivery notes are indeed arrived at the pharmacy.."
sister. "Noooo I do not take aaaan !!!!"
Me: "Why do they order the shit first and then we can again carry off."
sister, "Can I yes for nothing if you do not get their act together."
Me: "bitch." In
I really did not say. I have it but thought. That's something like that.

In an elevator, we met a sister to a tray of food wore.
We asked her if she could bring a carton.
sister: "No, that's too difficult you're two, I'm alone.."
Me: "Yes, just so she could take it."
The nurse looked confused.
sister. "I take nothing with which you can take This is your job.."
The elevator stopped at their station
Jan: "Take the box with now, or not?"
sister: "Watch out my dear Very very careful now."
We laughed out loud.

gave us a nurse in the surgical anesthetic.
100 times stronger than morphine. Uiuiui.
A returns.
sister with Filipino accent: "if not leave. "
Jan:" Can we eat "
sister:" Do not drop. Expensive "
Jan:". But we can eat? "
sister," do not eat. Do not drop it "
Jan:." Can we eat now or not. "
sister," her make me wahnsinni "
We like this very sister who is always really nice, friendly and fun for everyone to have
..
Then we created a Dejavu.ABSICHTLICH
In Intesivstations surgery we took away some blue boxes arrived in a minute, back because we had forgotten or ne Box
first time at the station..
January and I entered the field and sang "Genghis Kahn" of Genghis Kahn.
We went to the nurse and said "Good Morgeeeen.
Did the box off and asked where the box was empty.
"The empty box is in the hall."


We noticed our mistake and decided to repeat the act of precisely the same way.

second Time at the station for about a minute later:
Jan and I entered the field and sang "Genghis Kahn" of Genghis Kahn.
We went to the nurse and said "Good Morgeeeen.
Did the box off and asked where the box was empty.
"Huh. You were just schonmal here. Or I have a Dejavu."
We laughed, it was also funny. We are real hooligans.


And now the list of people who U.S. suffer can not even hate the U.S. vieleilcht:
1) doctor in the Derma-OP -> Jan argued with him about a conversation with Jan's sister (Day 5)
2) sister in the Regional Hospital -> allegedly waited a week to sell their product (day 13)
3) sister in NR1 -> supposedly were the blue boxes already 4 days there (day 13)
4) man came towards us - 'we said that all assholes get ne crown (day 13)
5) sister in vascular Amb -> problem with the counter-Draw (Day 14)
6) sister in the elevator -> card problem (day 14)
7th ) sister to INT2 -> allegedly improper delivery (day 14)

So far, we create really good foundation for our nine-month working time.
Juchuhhh.

Then we allowed our little joke.

We had a return of the 4th of Internal Medicine
Those were expired olfactory and gustatory Sticks Sticks.
are thus tested the abilities of the smell and taste.
The sticks were passed.
We wrote on the box
"open only to persons of Level 3. Prof. Dr. blah"
We came to the pharmacy and delivered it with the note that it is ONLY open to people of the competence level 3.
No one knew exactly what they want.
After a minute, we solved the riddle, as a huge laugh from our Mouths gushed. None
laughed, but us. That was good.

Then it was time for a little concert. January sang several international hits.
From Mariah Carrey, Whitney Houston to Celine Dion over.
His voice went into Mark. The tears flowed for some employees. He even met the high C, which caused a marked enthusiasm.
Jan has received a classical opera training of female voices and could thus have often heal psychic wounds through his singing. There is a God-given gift which he uses for the benefit of the people.
thanks to Jan!

nice weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment