Thursday, August 31, 2006

Marilyn Monroe Shoeer

Twenty-third working day

Today was a very very strange day.
Not in the sense of fun, but in the sense of "Something's wrong here".
At work, everything was creamy, like Jürgen would say.

We had today the hazardous material training. Each
The pharmacy staff learned how to deal with hazardous substances.
The tenor (= the key message) was that you do not hazardous substances:
eat, drink
,
mix
breathe
touch
tilt in nature,
and actually not at all should love it.
We all sat in the kitchen as a glimpse into Dr. Incredib threw.
Me: "Ahh, there he is boss, we go on strike.."
Dr. Incredib ". Soooo you're my candidate for today I ask you up tomorrow about the hazardous substances.."
Me: "Hmz"

He has got me there.
Later, he repeated that he wanted to consult me.
I think he was serious.

malochten We like animals. One moment. Today, we had only one box and 3 blue boxes. So we
Malochten as sloths or wombats, if anyone knows Wombats. The name alone sounds Wombat already in class. So we malochten Wombatse as if Wombatse is the plural of Wombat.

Lunch:
steak with potato wedges and Dumplings.
The meat was so disgusting. I would almost have to break. Well, I ate habs, but it was disgusting. And I had to break it either. Was dependent only said so.
Jan had beef roll. Which was also disgusting.

After lunch we came to the following situation.
Thomas (of which we incorporated added): "Jan traveling, sometimes ask the truck to the gate."
Jan: "Can I do that?"
Thomas. "Not really, but here are the keys."
Jan: "Alright."
Jan went with me to the truck, we got on. January turned on the engine.
suddenly came running up Thomas, ripped the door: "What do you do the why the engine maaaan."
Jan and I looked at us blankly.
Jan: "Should we move to the gate or what?"
Thomas: "maaaaan Why are you doing to the engine?"

short time later, Thomas told us that his boss was standing behind our truck.
Thomas can not simply give away the truck keys. He would have Get worse.
He got a little scared and so we tried to ride in the shit, so he gets no hassle.
But if nothing happens. Everything went well. We are not offended or anything.

As punishment, we have adhered to Thomas scooter a shield.
"Gay on Board" and including 3 heart. He now has
it.

Today was the former boss there. She sat in the kitchen. Hans wished to go imagine.
addition to the old boss was Dr. Incredib.
He saw Jan and then made the "I see you" - characters.
(He led the index and middle fingers to the eyes, only to show in a very rapid, forceful movements with the index finger on Jan.)
January I got to meet very puzzled. wanted
He was a little intimidated and did not know what the boss.
He suggested the motion be malignant.
Later that day the boss was friendly again. No idea what he wanted to achieve with "I see you".

The working day was thus actually from quite good and also funny.

I just had AZV (-> 1.5 hours earlier closing time) and wanted to go home.
On the way to the tram stop, a bus passed me, which I could drive it. I ran after. At the bus stop shortly after I arrived by bus.
I was about 1.5 meters behind the driver's door when the driver closed the door and drove off.
sheer rage, I wanted to connect to the bus.
I have entered against it. Unfortunately, against the right tail light. The real
keep nothing from these things. What I mean is that now a bus without rumfährt right taillight. At least I'm
gespurtet then again shortly, as the bus driver stopped again. I was not prepared. Then I wanted

in the VRR shop. I wanted to subscribe to me a ticket 1000th
wife: "The issue today is not today is too full.."
I ". Ehhm What is this I can surely take out a subscription How ridiculous is that?."
wife: "No, today is doing too much."
Me: "I would now like to have but Ticket 1000 and ready. Customer is king. Do they know something is not? "
wife:" Since they are always dependent on our buses, I am now just Lower Austrian Come back tomorrow or is empty "I
". What to do? The fat is ne complaint "
wife. Pfff. Today, containing much to do. "

I'm me not decided to complain.
I got lurking just the woman and bring loppe them after work.
is They regret ME to want to reject as a customer.
bitch.
(bitch in this case is an insult. It is probably no bitch. Married, two children, I would appreciate.)

Well, at least she gets a the mouth.
Our boss always says: "If it is not normal then by force.."

tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment