Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Swimming And Underactive Thyroid



Only 131 days until the end.

I could of course is some information on 22 August give.
have I now, however, did not want to. And because I am the author and do not feel like there was on it I will not machen.Da you, dear reader, absolutely nothing to do. Instead, I
write something about the climate in my room.
In my room, the temperature at 1.40 m height 23.2 ° C.
height of 40cm, however, only 22.4 ° C. Ocm in height, the temperature is 22.3 ° C.
This temperature curve is a parabola of the form x ² + 22.3 * 0.625 = f (x).
A parabola looks like ne satellite dish. Actually looks like from a satellite dish ne ne parabola. Parables are about 12 years older than satellite dishes (approximate time)
Extrapolating the temperature curve at once, it is clear that would be 4 meters in height, a temperature of 32.3 ° C.
Fierce, right?
My room is just over 2.30 high, containing as high as a normal room. So is the rubbish with the 4m height. Would be even better if I am on the ceiling would be 30 ° C.

, enough geschwafelt. Now we come to day business.

What's happened to us today?

We have a new trick.
We go to the stations provide the stuff off and leave us with "Have a nice weekend. The joke is that today is Tuesday. So still not a weekend. Most
answer then: "Ahh, you also have a nice weekend."
Then we laugh at the sisters and say that was only Tuesday. This is very funny.
Harharhar.
When we were in an elevator, we told the grandmother of our pranks.
She said that we were very shrewd, after which we thanked us.
Grandma: "But you are very shrewd." We
: "Thanks."
As we left the elevator I said "Have a nice weekend."
Grandma ". Daaanke great week .... bastards."
then struck me on the arm.
attack on a civil servant.
§ 5 of the civilian justice: A grandma can not beat a civil servant.
2 years on probation. Grandma had
Well, bad luck. Later, we waited

on an elevator.
We stood there as the first with a pallet.
The elevator did not come. Only one worked. The other was defective. If I write this one does it include so that the other is faulty, if you know that it is 2 or more lifts. I would have not need to write (that is, one defective is), as the attentive reader knows that we always go with the double elevators.
Later came a nurse with a bed.
We waited and waited and waited ....
Jan and I decided to go.
We were just past the keeper, then came the elevator.
Pfleger: "Well guys, bad luck."
January remained calm relative. He smiled slightly. One would also hate to read.
Or was the diabolical smile of the devil, just before his rock hard rod ... we have this
I thought only: "wanker"
came Strangely, in this moment the word "wanker!" out of my mouth. Since I wanted
think the word only, but it said. Darn.
The nurse looked crazy.
Me: "And now?"
The nurse went into the elevator.
Loser!

was a while later, another nurse, who did not come with a bed in the elevator on the way to the elevator. Confusing.
I helped the nurses.
He said: "Thank you The one hand washes the other.."
The door was: "Wow, what helps me because when I wash the dirty fucking his hand, is much cleaner if I do not know is worth it.."
The door opened: "The gehööört I have."
all laughed. The whole hospital was laughing. Hach how refreshing.


At 2 clock we were again in an elevator. We were now apparently on the road only in elevators.
We were on foot. I mean before we entered the elevator.
At this time we were just described, of course, to lift and not on foot.
It was a lot of space in said elevator. Place, for example, for a bed.
The door opened. The wanker-keeper stood outside.
Pfleger: ". May I clean I have the same closing time and get my bus not otherwise."
Jan: "Well boy, bad luck."
Then I pressed the door-close button, and we left the floor on which stood a swearing nurse.
Oh, life is beautiful. One hand washes the other.

And there is beautiful again this king-Bauer's history. can
If you need help you really only count on those who sit in the same boat.

Wait a minute. In the same boat. It is sitting in a boat, not in a boat that looks only pretending.
Mnemonic: Two men drive the same car and fuck the same woman.
other way would only work if the woman had an identical twin sister and the men shared a car.

Solangsam we have out who you should create a good relationship.
etched and sisters are not included. Since they're out of luck.

And now for the most serious grammatical mistakes of the day.
sister: "You can make me afterwards. If you still see me. "
Because you can say nothing more, I think.

Today we have the way, the Ex-Cos David and Christopher attended, only to reappear in my report.
They also wanted to show us what We do everything wrong and what they can do better. We have of course rejected by the ingratitude.

because we are the new top dogs.
have for the next few months, we are always right, WE have the most foreboding and ... now WE There is no me a third point.
matter.

tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment