Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sleeping Lot Citalopram

Seventeenth, Eighteenth working working working

Today is the so-called terrorist civilian comeback day.
January turned once again. All
began at about 10 clock.
I was driving, as Jan grabbed 30 cartons infusions a 5 kg on a pallet.
I came back and Jan took a mug already left the suspect nothing good.
Jan: "I have the whole shit here for free The woman grabbed the page has incorrectly stated the 3 boxes and not 30.."
Jan was always smelly. When, also said Mrs. S. "Well, Jan, because we both have probably made a mistake. As have found two stupid." you could see Jan's sparkle in his eyes.
Zivi The terror is back. This
diablo grin, 100% set to hate.
The evil Jan back. Now, all dress warmly.

The NR2 was our second highlight.
We arrived at the nurses' station. This was just a meeting.
Sister 1: "Is this a train station?"
Me: "No, that is the nurses' station."
We ran a few times in and out. Infusions brought into the room.
sister 2: "So, so slowly but it is enough."
sister 3. This does not need it real "
I was the last straw. Yes, it was time. Actually, I'm left sooner.
Normally, the kiss my ass, but when 3 unfriendly, fucked up, dirt, shit sisters, they were my Etepetete, then place the collar to me.
yes I also have no desire to run there constantly in and out. This can
as from today do it yourself.
I cursed as I unloaded my boxes.
As I stood at the door, I was talking with a visitor.
This was foul accurate, because the sisters were so unfriendly.
visitors: "This is a monkey house here."
I "know what s here are really very few who are not stupid?."
visitors: "People are sometimes really rude."
Then he showed a bird and said: ". Düdelüdelü beep beep beep."
Finally, he made a windshield wiper, said "all crazy". Then I went
.
In the elevator I hit a few times against the walls. I was to 180
Then we wanted to go eat.

Vorsichsthalber we called in the pharmacy.
Dr. Incredib: "Where are you We're trying to reach to 45 minutes to you."
Me: "Then our Pieper is apparently broken."
Dr. Incredib: "Then comes your time high."
course there were no trouble. Was not our fault. But how can it please go so fucking primitive thing broken.
Oh yes. I am one, two, dropped ten times. Hmm, could be the reason.
I say: Yes.

Then we took drugs.
January to roll out board with 8 boxes.
Such a car has a height of 150cm, approximately.
At one point, which is characterized by poor soil quality overturned, the Venture forward.
January cursed. He was vehemently against the boxes.
Excited about it on the quality of the roads is so bad and we still have to do our work.
"Every day, thousands of dollars are thrown out of the hospital window. The time to get ready with the money the paths and roads." he shouted as he kicked the boxes even more energetically.

People looked funny.
"Is this terrorism Zivi" said a grandmother.

Then we played a tiny string.
exchanged in a nurses' station, we on a magnet board the magnetic pins that show the layers. This has
sister Gerda now another layer.
sister Julia has no more film this week.
Funny, right?

At the end of the day we thought about introducing a new ritual.
The last stop which is supplied on a day that must give us candy.
sister Motuba (originally from the Congo), we believed, and each gave a Raffaello. When she looked away, we stole each other 2 per person. Hehehe.

Lunch:
Indian rice dish
There were apricots and raisins in it. Bah bah bah bah bah.Das was not very tasty.
January ate chicken leg.
He did it on the old-school way.
He threw the bone behind it, belched loudly, and called for more clubs.
Jaja, our terror Zivi.
I had indeed already miss him.

Our new setting (also mine):
confrontation
100% 0% 0% tolerance
respect

tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment