Saturday, August 26, 2006

Oscar Fish Eye Diseases

special edition

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

How to recognize the success of a project?
Exactly, the number of imitators.

When I finally come. After just 24 days there is the first civilian-Sucks-clone in the short history of my page.
Two individuals named Daniel and Nicholas, he himself called Niggolai what I personally find to be highly ridiculous, have copied my site!

On http://www.schule-sucks.blogspot.com you can watch the Deletant attempts of both students. transfer

My idea of the school is okay. I think it would even be good if created additional pages of this kind would.
my-wife-sucks, life sucks, I-to-high-weight-sucks or other ideas would be wonderful. (That depends on whether the woman suckt, or whether the woman suckt something else)

to use the same design as I'm okay. Is a little embarrassing, at about the 50 designs to choose from, but I can live with it.

What bothers me is something else to copy
DerVersuch my writing style, I feel as a personal attack.
According to § 37 and § 245 of the IGB (Internet Code) provides that a forbidden to steal the ideas of Tim, or Tim's copy works.

I also believe that your copy not succeeded.
(My opinion)
[I would not really "my opinion" must write in brackets as the words "I believe" is already signaling that it is my opinion is]

way I will refrain from display.

This is not on this page uses title as "School Sucks, and in such a right," I like that.
Instead, the authors write, "School Sucks, and how they do it". I find this ridiculous.

are of course now, some readers think: "Oh, Tim is a diva."
And I say to you. YES! In this case, I like to have a diva.


As a Knight of grammar and as freedom fighters of the German spelling
I would like to discuss the report from Friday nis set an example.
(. By the way, it means spelling and orthography It occurs, of right, in the sense of right and not by right in the sense of not the left.)

I quote: " he shoot the ball the exact opposite of the boring bits and falls down. "

This sentence has many errors on the I want to improve now.

The past tense of the third person singular of the word "shoot" is not seen here as "shooting", but "shot". -> He shot

Instead of the dative (of the Drills should be used) here the Genitv (the drill).
elementary school first grade:
Whose head is shot by a ball? The head of the drill.
Whose is the way the signal word for the Genitv.

also is presented to readers in this sentence a false illusion.
I thought for example that it is the head of a drill.
so to speak, the tip of a drill. A battery drill, for example, or a drill, which is connected to the 230 volt outlet in the living room to drill a hole in the wall.

After a short investigation, I learned, however, that a drill head is the top of a drill. (That which you put forward purely to drill the hole)

The author argues, however a craftsman of the drill.
The reader learns a few sentences later, that it is a human.

would have formed in this sentence, the author also better to have a subordinate clause. The Annex (and falls down) is not very good.
It seems that only the head would fall down and not the whole man. The word "the" actually refers to the accusative (the head) rather than the genitive (which is in the original set of the dative). Confusing? I know, but that's the fault of the authors!

Finally a before-after comparison of the sentence:

WRONG: "He shooting the ball right in front the head from the drill and the falling down. "
CORRECT:" He shot the ball well against the head of the drilling craftsman, so the craftsmen the balance and lost from the scaffolding fell "


As can be seen from this example. can, writing is a funny report (I hope my reports are funny) not so easy. First, one should take care that the sentences are understandable.
It is often better not to write an amusing report, which is understandable as a confusing supposedly funny text, which thus destroys the punch lines.
(Pointe is what makes the joke funny)

course could you say, "But Tim, the two are in the ninth grade do not go as hard with them to court could you cause serious psychosomatic hypochondria..."
But then I ask you, why would imagine because of my criticism diseases.
because hypochondria is the conviction of suffering from a disease and the associated morbid interest in health and complaints.

It's still Saturday and I was forced to current events to write a report.
If anyone is seriously interested in a GOOD (!!!) Something-suckt page to create, it does.

(An Niggolai and Daniel: You can now be happy write very often in my Comments like shit but I was. I appreciate any sophisticated contribution that sends it to me)

a nice rest-weekend for all who know what is genitive, dative and accusative.




0 comments:

Post a Comment