Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Nursery Idea For Twins

Twelfth working

see the number twelve written from not only funny, no, you put too much in it.

  • Twelve has five parts. 1,2, 3, 4 and 6 buttons (take part is the same as through. Aka dividing)
  • Both the hexahedron and the octahedron have exactly twelve o'clock edges
  • plays in Mesopotamia exactly twelve o'clock a prominent role
  • It is exactly twelve o'clock Apostle
  • There has exactly twelve o'clock months
  • The flag of the EU exactly twelve o'clock star
  • A human Pregnancy lasts exactly non twelve o'clock , special nine months
  • is the case fur seals the gestation period, however just be twelve o'clock months
  • pups just twelve o'clock months
  • suckled by the sons of Jacob, the people of Israel in exactly twelve o'clock tribe divided on
  • exactly invited twelfth day in heaven Muhammad all his virgins in the curry sausage stand a
Is this all coincidence or a conspiracy.

Today we had the health department on the west side in Bochum.
is the good that's in there signs anything. Maze.
But we found the right office. There we gave personnel and letter from son and then had two hundred and first against the room
Jan was first at it.
Since I can not see through walls, I just tell what happened to me.
I came in.
Fat woman: "Can you have to pee
I:".... Ähhm, nope not at the moment "At this point I have to resist me laugh really
As if I were 10 Noooo not submit a urine to pee..
Fat woman: "Well, we'll do the rest of the test before."
eye test: make top
pee:: Top
hearing test.
flop Have been drinking nothing there is not so easy then got drunk first NEN liter
.. Then came the physical examination. (Before the urine output. It did not work.)

smoke was investigated not only the body but were also questions asked.
Take drugs, they drink alcohol, they?
Psychological Treatment?
diseases? Operations?
vaccinations?
Blablablabla!
The usual, what is so familiar.

Physical examination
(Physically, the body and so, you know?)
reflexes, hernias, eye, mouth, ears, stretch ....

January told me afterwards that he had to show his genitals. The doctor wanted him to look after a hernia.
Is yes, then much more practical if the pants are down.
When I asked what did the doctor told me this was Jan the very impressed by the size of the wooden beam, such as Jan cited.
(I was forced Jan to write the last sentence) I

waited outside the door.
January came out.
T-shirt torn. Hair disheveled.
The doctor had lipstick on her mouth.
This lipstick was the same that Jan was wearing. Apparently, Jan
borrowed the doctor's lipstick or something.

Then again, I had the fat woman.
Fat woman: "You can now make wee-wee?"
I ". Give me the damn cup I'll make the damn shit what you think I now fully let me splash out here!."
course, I was the one liter beaker full. Honor.

Then a pretty young woman came into the room.
Fat woman: "Can you have to pee?"
The young woman was pretty red in the face.
They say bright red and colloquial.
bright red is a synesthesia. Bang is indeed what to listen to. Red is what to see.
Knick Knack
The woman blushed we stuttered a faint "Yes."
I wonder though how to stammer a "yes". Has made them not at all. "Stutter" The word has it fitted better to accentuate their nervousness.
was then tested my urine output.
The fat woman was inside but sticks.
Me: "And, I'm pregnant?"
Fat woman: "We did not test here."
Me: "Do I die."
Fat woman: "I can certainly see it."

later, off to work. We worked
.
pack first, then deliver.

came to a station to meet us a man. He wore flowers.
Me: "Oh, are the one for me?" He
"! No, you're not sick !........................... asshole"

Then we had to Q. Since the house neurology.
We talked very excited.
At each station we use at least once, the words "asshole" or "ass", but what we noticed only later. Then came
it to one of our many discussions about the present existence of words.
on a station I told a nurse that the Jan says that here are all stupid and we would be excluded from the station.
Jan said: "You are a scheming asshole."
NATURAL I made him IMMEDIATELY attention it the word "intriguing" is not. As a good citizen, it is my job to correct those things.
Jan knew it was wrong, but he was not admitted. (Deal to nag me angry / /)
Jan: ". There is the intriguing word and the word is rather intriguing schemer but adjective acts of intrigue and more like a verb I've learned during my time GZSZ"
(adjective = How-word verb =
Tu-word) this
Clever boy. But an artist in calligraphy, as I am one, can not be tricked. Calligraphy way, is the art of calligraphy and who knows my handwriting, knows my elf-like, beautiful characters, which I spell on the paper.
A font in which one lost, yes, you could say, through which one enters the land of dreams
. A dream world with little flying guinea pig, which is singing and dancing to a large flower cavort and celebrate the wild boar that was shortly before the Gnu the area, say to the Hare and the Hedgehog good night.
Enough self-congratulation.

Addendum
Lunch:
noodles with vegetables and poultry meat stuff.
croquettes.
Lecker.
The boss was back at our table.

end for today

0 comments:

Post a Comment