Friday, August 25, 2006

Wisconsin Dells Party

Nineteenth working

IF THIS SITE TO A CERTAIN NUMBER OF VISITORS REACHED 09/09/2006 I WILL DO INCREDIBLE THINGS.

1000 visitors: I go to the circus. With a free ticket!
1,500 people: I will one day just watch telenovelas.
(Among other things, storm of love, butterflies in the stomach and Love in Berlin)
2000 Beusucher: I am naked pictures of your Girlfriend or your friend for free on this page. Or of course you, too (under the condition that your appearance does not violate the Geneva Human Rights Convention)
3,500 visitors. I drink a non-alcoholic beer. Even if it is during the week.
5000 visitors: I shoot myself in the next 2 days and take it on a webcam.
5001 Visitors: I do not shoot. The previous visitor mark will be declared void.

ALSO, do you want to do this crazy stuff with me, sent this website to all friends and acquaintances.
Thanks for the support.


So, I was just after this introduce short call.
[This could be the way their advertising stand]

[here also]

Today was again a power-Friday, to German strength or power-Friday-Friday.

8.00 Clock - Accounting
Small Quätschchen with Conny. She was very very tired today. Jan, Connie and I are now but come back together. They only had one bad day. The excuse of course we could. Thus, we three are again a pair, that is rather a triplet, or how to do that then calls. (I guess you could say trio, triplet, but sounds better on)
Then came Siegrun. We call only Siggi. Is funny.
Siggi "Say Connie, have coffee you ever made? "
Connie took a long sip from her cup
Conny." No, I thought, Mr K. "
Siggi:" He's not there. Where does your coffee is "
Conny." From the pot in the kitchen. "
Siggi:" Oh, you like stale coffee like yesterday "
At that moment, Conny screwed up so her face was barely recognizable. .
Her face was ugly. It looked like a little girl who has just fallen into a puddle and start in 2 seconds to howl. Conny not crying. She is a strong woman.
She wondered why the coffee so funny tasted, "she said shortly after.
funny. rehashed Coffee from yesterday to be the best.

Then we met the driver Jürgen.
He welcomes us every day with the phrase "Well guys, all creamy?"
response we are. "Hi Jürgen, all frothy / sähmig / creamy / fluffy / liquid."
(So only one of the latter words) With Jürgen

we always load the pallets into the truck, which he then travels to the hospital. Unfortunately, today was
power Friday. So we had 2 pallets by hand to create down.
The mountain is quite steep. It happened the following story on this mountain.
Jan into a range submitted relatively early to go down.
The entire range had to intensive care.
He also transported the first day of chemotherapy on the pallet.
The boxes in which the Chemos, must not fall. Never. Is expensive and complicated to manufacture.
After about 50 minutes he arrived at the pharmacy. Panting. Dying.
I thought he would have already been killed, as long as he was gone.
told then he...... "Shit Boar wat ne The range was so heavy 50 boxes of 5 kg 250kg the steep hill down I could hardly keep belongings that was released, because the first 3 meters has slipped I. . full of panicked I could not control I am then bends down (serpentine.. down in the mountain curves, to regulate the speed of light. Not to be confused with turpentine, is something completely different)
There's the almost fainted. Such a shit I'll never come back. The range could have run over me. Then I would but .... Zack ... His legs .... it's really fast .... and then .... dead "

During this time, I naturally packed diligently on.
We were then even on time for loading the truck on. Jürgen waiting.
Jürgen might be a plum. He's always on the Clock . urges us. He'm so pressed for time.
If we are then ready to unload we talk it is usually ne-five minutes with him. But Jurgen has plenty of time pressure. Everything has to go fast.

We decided us to work quicker.
I took the wood pallets, Jan, the aluminum car.

IM3 occurred on the following matter.
I unloaded half a pallet with Indus ions.
sat on a chair, a sister to me down to sah.Ihren head in his hand.
I was ready to unload. There were many scissors packages.
I'm sick and had always been full.
sister: "Oh young man, you know that the packages do not come here get a room the next.." I thought I
rabbit. The stupid pig looked to me all the time and told me there when I was done.
Me: "I can not leave here today?"
sister: "No, that's not you're young. and strong. Unpack the in the room next door "
I took the package and threw it on the palette.
then threw me to the range in the other room. So I am perhaps excited.
I left the station.
In an abstract of I met a man
man: "You know that they can not lift ride with a truck."
Me: "Nope. . Do I still heard nothing from "
man:" That's a regulation military specifications "
I". I see. Then the men should spend a day without this elevator my work. Then think about who that again. "
(This is the once described Hostel lift. That's easy, centralized located. The main elevator in the hospital)
man: "Then I'll ask my colleagues to align the administration."
Ui, so I gave myself so the right business partner chosen.
Well, I'm Zivi and me not be as dead run for the Generals from the administration. Since exlodieren so I was already almost there. I did not explode though. That would be too great a mess now.

the end of the day we played a game with Dr. Incredib.
We were allowed to ask 10 questions. If we were to guess what he has food in his drawer, we can keep it.
question - "Dr. Incredibs answer
first Is it fruit? -> "No."
second Is it sweet? -> Ehm, yes, no, yes ... you can not say so. "
third It breaks when you press on it? (What ne stupid question!) -> "No, what 's a stupid question."
4) Is it wine gum? -> "No."
5) Let the little children? -> "Not all."
6) were pleased when the mother brings home? -> He made a deliberative motion with his hand and said: "Some happy, others not."
7th) Is it chocolate? -> "No."
8th) Is there licorice? -> "No, something like that.."

Because of the few remaining issues, said in January from us.
Me: " It is determined by what Sallos. "
Jan:" It may be "
I". We have to ask Dr. Short. .. It's all about what "
Jan:." Okay, ask for Sallos?

9) Is it from the company Sallos -> "No"
10) There is something about Harbibo
The answer? was devastating -> "NO.

Then he took the bag. There were kittens from Katjes.

Me: "But Dr. This is licorice."
Dr. Incredib ". Nee licorice and kittens are very different."
Me: "But Dr. cheat because it now though."
Dr. Incredib: "So, I'm the boss and I make the rules."
Me: "We have therefore never can win "
Dr. Incredib:" Of course not.. I think they verozocke here my licorice. Tztztz. Ridiculous. "

We walked a short time later to go home. We took the car from the Jan's mother, as they say in the Ruhr.
On the way home much me in the wind fluttering piece of paper under the windshield wipers on.
I brought him in at a stop sign
Jan has morning parked on a sidewalk He was not allowed
time to determinate... 15.37 clock
When we sat in the car cost 15.50 clock
13 minutes to Jan now first 15 € be.

But well, it's the weekend.
That's it for now until Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment