Friday, September 1, 2006

How To Make Up Your Name For Wrestling

Twenty-fourth working day

Power Friday was once again fashionable.
morning you pumping so as to have lunch a little rest.
We should be ready to pitch in at 10.30 so Tommek, the driver could invite it. We were ready to point
10:30 Tommek but was not in sight.
After we were a little mad because he stole our working hours he was at some point. It was 11
clock. Tommek sat the whole time in his truck at the door and we have not seen him.
Tommek: "Guys, this can not I have to do some other things.."
Former Polish bouncer makes an imposing appearance. But
Zivis know no fear.
We explained the situation. Tommek splattered Jan. short crack off his neck and dropped inside. Before me, he seems scared. He bowed in front of me and disappeared.
I banged my fist against the wall, causing a hole formed of.
The pressure wave was converted Tommek threw then.

In the hospital we had to distribute the packets.
We did everything very quickly.
suddenly ran out of a liquid. January packaged into by accident.
then formed a coating on the hand, similar to chalk.
The hand was green and blue. I saved Jan in a spectacular action. could have been
I carried him up and asked what it is. We could not
indentifizieren the liquid.
As it turns out, unfortunately it was nothing bad, so Jan will have no lasting damage.

Because we worked very much and talked little, I really can only remember a few situations that were funny:
sister Jan: "Where is the pharmacy?"
Jan: "Since they have the hill."
sister: "No, where the pharmacy is I want to know."
Jan: "Yes, high tem the mountain."
sister: "On Floor 4, or where "
Jan:" What do they want? You need the hill! "
The sister then went off at level 3 and went to see the sign for pharmacy
sister:"... This is not at all the pharmacy "
confused only funny people in the hospital, we have the nurse then let zwangseinweisen. In the psychiatry. As Cos we're allowed to!
(careful reader. Tomorrow, you could in the slap be)

Jan is next week at a launch seminar of the civil service in Bocholt.
where he will silver rosette can be properly ... vertsohlen the ass can make rectal experience .... .... You know what I mean ... Knick Knack in the Bopper.

late in the day when we were up again at the pharmacy it came to the following situation:
Jan: "Then you're alone next week, then here is something to go wrong."
Me: "I do not say on the stations always that you were the bad Zivi.."
Jan: "I always tell them that they are happy that the foul Zivi is not there."
Me: "My sisters always say that you were totally unfriendly and incompetent, the always say that you were not very bright.."
Jan: "I always tell them that you have no say in it."
Me: "At least one station knows my name The NR3 where I will always addressed to Tim Thus to know more stations mean... Your name as "
Jan:". Somehow your argument is very weak, "I
". My argument is weak? I give only my experience again, "

This conversation was a few minutes and the more competent Zivi could not be determined. (Unofficially, I am the winner. But psst say. Not the Jan.)

We then discussed with Dr Incredib. for a while on the allothermal impact on the durability of non-steroidal anti-rheumatic patients. We exchanged opinions and experiences and Jan and I could help him, the serious relationships of the benzene series, which are bound by vinegar to understand.
Dr. Incredib informed us about the state of things in the neurological-geriatric research. We came to Höckschen Stöckschen. Talked about the problems in gerontology and oncology, we developed a new mutation method.

How you look, we have experienced a lot.
This weekend we have earned.
Next week I'm alone, I cry in January after not a single fucking tear. Thanks to
and Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment