Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Low Carb Granola Recipe Diabetic

Twenty-sixth working day

I would like to use this daily column, a letter to Jan to write.

Hi Jan, my colleague-reinforced. As shown
are you? I'm fine.
The weather is beautiful.
How's the weather with you?
Today was a very mild day. I was at quarter to nine deal with the pack all the things I had to. I had now taken away four times chemotherapy. That was annoying. In an abstract of an older man I met He said I was the most important man in the hospital, because I bring the Chemos that keep him alive. This has been a strange situation. The man had apparently already come to terms with his death.
Today I drank biosorbent. As you know, biosorbent is a food establishment. I have tried
Geschmacksrichung chocolate. The box was already expired.
I only drank a sip. Kerstin and then have I tried the vanilla flavor. After Kelly had taken a sip it was choking the area. She would like to vomit, they just did not know where. I then also drank a sip. I tell you: IT IS THE HAMMER!
have something nasty I never drunk. Tastes like feces.
Dr. Incredib always called me a "lone fighter Tim" or "neglected lonely boy." He is very concerned about me because I'm alone. If
runs but all according to plan. Yesterday and today were so few things to do than ever on a Monday or Tuesday.
This is obviously good for me.
Dear Jan, I hope you have fun in your Holidays.
Let it go well with you and dishwasher once you properly through the intestines. Tim
your


Finally, a funny story of the day.
Tommek the driver, a former bouncer in Poland: "In the past, in Poland, I've been waiting for a year on a banana"
Tim: "Boar, so long"
Tommek: "Yes, yes, there was nothing one had to wait long for something.."
I smiled a little
Tommek (sauer! !!!):" Stop laughing. If nothing funny. This is serious and you laugh. "

Since I was a little intimidated, but the Tommek can not fly to determine what should suffer. Hopefully!!

tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment