Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bangalore Gay Cruising Places

Einundreißigster working

abwäääääärts And it is.
If you thought yesterday was the low point should now be disappointed.
Clock Around 9 Jan and I got straight a big slap in the face.
defended our co-chair, which is currently our boss because the boss does indeed leave was the culprit.

Mrs. K: "So, then I have time with the Lord K. spoken of purchase and we have now settled, that it takes up 12 operating table clock truth in the OR."
Jan and I were first speechless.

1) Is this absolutely not our job
2) Are we at 12 clock just distribute it infusions
3) We must be back at 12.50 at the pharmacy to help with the load. This means that we must begin no later than at 12.20 clock with our break so we all time to create.
4) Do we have time and again to be distributed to the pharmacy to Cytos

It may happen that it just half an hour infusions distributed nobody because we do have to simultaneously make Cytos and OP-stock item.

After the vice-head of the criticisms brought closer to their system was the slap in the face.

Mrs. K.: ". Hehehe, you are indeed a couple, and I stand there now a little on the fence I've been making this now and that is thus made to the Dr. is back."

Then was the day for us then as good as gone.
We asked for tolerance, not confrontation.
We were alos trouble from now on on the wards. Unfortunately, no one would argue with us.
So we were angry, but it could miss anywhere.

the end of the day we had a little fun.
I pushed Jan, who was sitting on a pallet across the hospital. We harvested some laugh and head shake. Then in January
moved me up the mountain while I was on the truck.
It was all really funny.

January made his now-FPs working time reduction.
I was then the last hour alone.
During this time I cleaned up a bit, did this and that

If you judged this day, looking back, I must say that he in the top 5 of the worst days is found.
This damned stupid fucking owl me all day, maybe even messed up the whole week.

Thanks and see you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment