Thursday, September 7, 2006

Remove Write Protected Micro Sdhc Without Adapter

Twenty-eighth working day

The Story of yesterday is now escalating.
It was awesome!
But now to the story:

This morning I was looking for red boxes.
The need we all know about chemo-transport matters.
I came past the DT2, took a red box and moved on.
sister: "Mooooment young man"
I turned around.
sister: "Take now with the blue boxes!"
Me: "No, I do not now I have no way to transport the I take with me, if I this afternoon with NEM car'm here..."
Sister: "And so it goes, the boxes are not here for weeks in the closet.."
Me: "If a week long would be here, then there would be 30 boxes and not 3"
sister: "You take immediately with the boxes."
Me: "No, I think not."
sister: "Yesterday I phoned a colleague of them and told me yesterday that are picked up."
Me: "That is not the whole time I was standing next to my colleague when they both spoke on the phone and there was no talk of yesterday, let alone today I can adjust that I fetch the morning, so Friday... .
sister: "I have called several times that the boxes up today at neun clock to be picked up "I
". I do think they are exceptions to every station? And what's the point at all that they blacken me immediately with my boss? Yesterday I was here like 4 times on the station and never been mentioned. Then I'm up, have dinner celebration, as they call and want to be served immediately. Two minutes later they call again and threaten a complaint. I need I can not really ashamed. "
sister:" You take the boxes NOW "
Me:" no. "
am Then I went
An older couple watched the situation I asked her who the winners!.. and she replied that I had won.

But it went further. When I picked up the lunch boxes, the sister
said "This is also about time. We can not even wait forever."
I: "Do they provoke me or what if they now want to slip to that level, they are welcome to do about it anyway I can only laugh.."

Just before I was closing time, a colleague came to me.
I just forgot the name.
wife. "Tim, I have to scold you I was just on the DT2 and told me that you pick up the boxes before." I
: "Excuse me I was 2 hours since I have everything taken away.."
wife, "they told me at the station, there were many boxes that have not been picked up by The have also. complains about your snotty way and you were very unfriendly tomorrow today. "
I told her the story
wife." Can you still then go straight over and still look that the red boxes are there. Blue boxes are not matter, but the red ones are so important. "
I then went to DT2 and of course, no cases were there.
neither red nor blue boxes. So this was pure harassment.
Continued ...

also follows Today I had to carry 20 liters of double-distilled water from the histology laboratory for L13.
insiders know that the road is very shit.
I would estimate at 500 meters and the half-way there is a steep uphill.
When I was up I had really fed up full. Unfortunately, I have
on Monday carried the 20 liters for histology. So that was false. Well, my own fault.

Lunch:
Gypsy schnitzel with potatoes.
Note: 2

Other events of the day:
- the all-Creamy-Jürgen is back from vacation
- I Jürgen today hailed as "Everything plummy"
- we have an intern. Sarah, then aged around 18 years
- the boss goes Monday for 2 weeks in the holiday
- I had to present 4 times Cytos taken away, even though I'm alone. (It's bad enough when you're two and four times Los required)

so, then this would all for today.

PS: I now go in the city for the HCR-shop.
There I will make my ticket in 1000 rebook or God knows what with it.
Maybe I spin it to the woman just in the face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment