Monday, September 11, 2006

Dna Fingerprinting Lab Ap Bio Answers

Thirtieth working

guys, it's getting depressing
.
was not in the day today okay, but there are always little things on the day that will make me really hard afterwards to write another report.
If we recall the funny things in one day come to fuck things up even more of the day, so you might be puking in the corner and wants.

You think you could easily work the working day down, but then be placed anywhere from a rich stones and rocks in the road, so a the bile is just as high.

is then also the head away and left only its representation. The
I watch the damn all the time like a fucking owl, so that you too would like to suggest pure. Says no sound I watch, stupid and unappealing as a piece of chicken manure.
Then come those damn fucking Cytos every hour, so you have to stop working forever.
Unfortunately, we have built today shit that we've picked up TWICE cytobox that were still full.
This led to several radio calls to our damn Pieper, I would like to just push the fucking owl in its ugly face. That was all the way feinstens German Ruhr area. But I'm going to correct certain non, as I write these words just to clock 20.30 and am just too much rage. I do not know what to do with the time of the correct spelling, but it's me EGAAAAL!

Oh yes, today was Jan so again. But if ever any people give a damn tasks can also be 10 people and it is not yet ausm Quark.
Today was also to very warm.
pisses me off the hammer to everything.

I'm currently really reached a low point and I would be happy about a disease or injury, as long as they are not too bad.

long time, you could say it any more, but since about 4 working days suckt community service at the highest degree.

I have out of sheer hatred even today really had no desire to write a report but that damn whisked term waste garbage trash ³ (garbage waste of 3) now had to get out again.


I hereby apologize for my use of expletives and abusive language.

Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment