Saturday, September 23, 2006

How Long Batteries Lastin Indigit

First Weekly Report

It is Saturday morning 15.27 clock, I have to do a cat and now nothing better than again to write a report.
had yesterday put me in the time of 21 clock today morning at 3, the following alcoholic beverages to me
- 1 Veltins V + Lemon
- 1 Schöfferhofer wheat
- 1 / 3 Flat Belini champagne
- 1 / 4 bottle Berentzen Sour Apple
- 1 Whisky-Cola
- 1 Tequila
- 1 Malibu Orange
- 2 Sambuca
- 1 Tequila
- 1 Malibu Cherry
- 1 Tequila
- 2 Sambuca
- note 1 Veltins V + Lemon

Man, that my drinking list V + begins and ends.

But true to my job.
here so I will again write a report.
I'll now do the time.

course there were many highlights that I can not list all of course. So I try to describe the high-highlights.
so it happened, for example, that we brought to the driver in the Bredoullie Jürgen.
We wrote a blank box the word "Jürgeeeen" and put the carton on a pre-packed pallet. Thus Jürgen knew that this range is ready and he can go to another hospital. It's as though our ready made signs.

He went to the hospital and unloaded there.
He was about to leave when an excited sister ran after him.
sister: "Wait, wait here is a carton. Jürgeeeeen where it says "
Jürgen:". Ah. It was written by the well so Cos I know that I can take the range. "
sister:" Are there safe? "
Jürgen:" Yes, I am "
sister." But where do I have the Request by e-carton now "
Jürgen:" The box is so empty. The can throw them away. "
sister:" Are you really sure? Not that I do something wrong. "

Jürgen discussed now for several minutes with this somewhat uncleveren sister about the function and the location of that oh-so-important boxes.


On Friday, Jan was a little drunk by the way come to work.
He visited the day before the Moritz-Fiege-brewery. There he could drink much beer. And still nothing. A
Jan is not a Jan, especially when he starts zusäuft not perfect.
Well, he had a small flag. So no flag to wave or something, but an alcohol flag.
I baptized him at once on the name "flag-Jan.
Jan can identify with this new gimmick.
Jan has now become three persons united in himself.
Jan on one since Jan.
When he's drunk, he is Hulk "The Hulk" Hogan and when he has a hangover, he is now "flag-Jan.

Since Jan was very geschlaucht Banner, I just took over most of the Work.
Jan had more the function of a small puppy dog, which ran along beside me.
We went out that I work and he would entertain me.
danced so and Jan sang all the time next to me.
That was pretty funny.
We creamed on Friday at the stations and tidy from sweets.
Any student nurses had baked cakes and sweets made available to us, we attacked with both hands and swallowed. Lunch this week was rather mediocre. Solangsam is an eating out of his ears.
potatoes, potatoes, potatoes. Every day.


salt potatoes pan-fried potatoes, potatoes

foil potatoes
mashed potato
corners
potato rosti potatoes

I hate more by the day.
Well.
I had to concentrate to write this report I now have a headache.
Suuuuper.

I can no longer continue writing.
Thanks for reading and see you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment