Sunday, September 10, 2006

Gloryhole Meeting Long Island

Twenty-ninth working

Subsequent report on Friday, 08.09.2006:

was the Friday of the previous worst day in my neunundzwanzigtägigen working.
There were not very much to do, no, the driver always half an hour came too late.
Listening little is on, but quite a lot.
I was so late done that several stations had already closed, such as orthopedic and vascular surgical outpatient clinic.

However, I had to laugh twice at this shitty day.
For example, when I was on the NR3 and had taken away infosion.
Suddenly there was a granny behind me.
Grandma, "Young man you help me once please!"
Me: "Wait, I'll get a sister."
Grandma, "Young man you help me once please!"
I fetched a nurse.
Grandma, "Young man in my room is a device out of the music is so funny, my ears, it hurts, I can not hear more, it hurts in the ears "
Pfleger:". All right Mrs. S.. I do the radio the same. "
I had to laugh a bit. It was only the keeper to put clear what he meant the grandmother, then a lot of the penny and he ripped.
Funny cunning nurse.

Another situation today was so funny that I first not 10 minutes it was working.

So, the truck coming at us on a ramp. There, the cargo ramp of the truck to get down to left to pallets in the truck.
We pushed so a car on the ramp .
site were Jürgen, Tommek, Michael, Martin and me.
Martin held the car rolled down so he would not. Tommek drove the loading ramp high.
The car was pushed into the truck. Estimated 1.4 seconds later there was a bang and a scream.
Marin, making the car noted previously, took a step backwards.
Unfortunately, the ramp was up. He slid, came with his left leg in the gap between ramp and loading dock. He cried briefly, then clap on the arm on the ramp.
He was then there. One leg up, the other leg under the loading dock, lying on the concrete ramp to the pharmacy. Unfortunately, I must
laugh at something like this ever before, what can I ask before going on.
Jürgen was jump to it directly. Jürgen
?. "Martin, clear everything Why are you lying on the floor for as you have, non-lie "
Martin told his kind of history, where he still for a few short" ahhs "and" mhhs "interrupted. These interruptions and be pain verzertes face gave evidence for pain.
Tommek, Michael and I drove 5 minutes later, down to the Hospital laughed and first 10 minutes over the situation.
Especially Jürgens spell was awesome.
Martin's way, nothing happened. Not that I will get any inquiries as he is. He has abrasions on his arm and a big knee.

Friday was the last day of the boss. Well not forever, but for 2 weeks.
I took my leave of course, as befits a good One civilian.
Me: "Boss, great holiday and thanks for the confidence that I have the next 2 weeks shall take charge of the pharmacy."
Dr. Incredib ". Do not talk Quark Tim I remain of the ruler of this realm even if I am on vacation in 10 years they can take me from here Then I say that is.." Tim Bye, see you in of hell. "
Me: "You want to die in 10 years?"
Dr. Incredib: "No, I'm going to retire."

this would be again.
I sincerely apologize to the readers for my lack of motivation on Friday and Saturday to write this report. But after Friday
came home my mood was so bad that I really had first the Snout full. DT2

0 comments:

Post a Comment