Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Calories In Smithfield Bbq

Twenty-seventh working day

Soo dear reader, it's time.
Also Tim will now likely get a complaint.
After Jan had, already after 5 days of a complaint, I'm 'only' turn now.

It was like this:
Today I had four times the station DT2.
I had ...
- Request by e
a package ... - infusions
-
drugs - chemotherapy
. As I

today at 15.30 at last my work was done, which is very late by our standards, called the DT2 A colleague of mine, and told her that I should immediately pick up the boxes.
Karo came to me, told me the problem.
I said that I will not do that because to me that would be able to say just now, when I was with them. Today I was namely four times since.
The question that I ask then is: Where are they ever fucking blue boxes on the DT2.
The question I forwarded to diamonds, which she set her sister.
The boxes were in the closet. Unfortunately I know nothing of boxes in the closet. I've never fucking crates for some fucking cupboard fetched.
I got upset a little, moaned around diamonds, etc.
hung up.
A minute later, called his sister. The boxes
were brought to the door and if I did not pick them Thursday, they would complain to the boss. I said about diamonds, they can complain as long as she wanted. (The phrase I got from Jan).
is the good that tomorrow I do not go into this house, because tomorrow I am in the Children's Hospital. Funny.
I then told my boss even then, that tomorrow will call a sister who wants to complain about me.
comment my boss: "Tim, where's the drama in this story they should complain but if she says That's plenty of spectacular..."

After me this crap has ruined the mood and then I eventually home, was a letter lying on my desk.
by the HCR.
"We look forward to it as from the 1:09:06 to welcome as a subscription customer."
we think about it. I have not written last Thursday in my report that the HCR micht not as a subscription customer needs or wants?

www.zivildienst-sucks.blogspot.com/2006/08/dreiundzwanzigster-arbeitstag.html

So, I had last week concluded the subscription for 01.10 and I bought this month for a normal ticket.
Now I have two tickets so. A normally purchased and a subscription ticket.
-> double price
damned fucking wanker.
If I was in the agreement, "FROM OCTOBER" write what could mean then?
Klaro means approximately "FROM SEPTEMBER". I should have known.
Now I have the shit hits the back leg, because any Spackos think they have to be stupid. HCR shit. Then you call in there and want to complain, then decreases no.
If you feel like could do like to send a letter bomb to go there.

As you can see I have wonderful mood!

yet ne cool story from today:

Around noon I drove a truck to the hostel-lift.
Just when I got a sister joined with two unoccupied wheelchairs.
I just wanted to go inside.
sister. "Noooo That does not fit!"
Me: "The match five times. . Go to the page "
sister:" Neeeein! Take the next elevator "
I". What is the bullshit then. I pass it loose inside. And now do have room there, "
sister:".. Neeeein "
The door closed and I could no longer fast enough to block

About 20 minutes later in the same elevator
I was in there with my truck and a.... range and another man who stood at the door
Exactly The sister
sister?. "driving times to the side. I am running with "I
".! Noooo "
I drove a piece before, so they did not enter
you." What is that supposed "
Me:" That does not fit "
. You: "Yeah right, I still clean."
Me: "When you discard your fat ass, maybe with your fat ass NEVER.?.."
The man who was with me in the elevator laughed.
The sister was boiling with rage.
Match Winner: TIM!

Then I saw today still a funny note.

"Please dezinfinieren infusions prior to use."

Classic case of multiple combination of letters.
zin = kidney = sin
adorn

So, that would be for today.


PS: Today was a certain Stefan R. the pharmacy. He works for a pharmacy in Herne.
I've known him a long time. With him I have my first cigarette smoked.
What does it mean a cigarette. We have stolen a box of cheap cigarettes from his grandfather, then mitm bike in the woods and then we cut away the whole box to cheek. Then we were bad, but that was unimportant.
Man, we were cool!!
Stefan asked me today quite intimidate, if he could come in the daily report.
Yes Stefan. How it this YOU ARE THERE.
Congratulations. If you would like to congratulate Stefan
, find how to do like in the comments.
Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment