Thursday, September 21, 2006

Can I Freeze A Pie Dish

Achtundreißigster working

Dear, dear readers,
on this because I want to apologize to you!
I have now written more for 5 working days of a report more.
But I can of course also explain exactly why.
course I can explain exactly why, I'll do now.

First, the work at the moment suckt just no end.
I'm glad when I get home and have peace.
is our much-loved leader in the still on holiday and has left us alone. The representation could
boss is so shitty, that I polish it every day with a sledgehammer their teeth.

Second, the quality of my reports has declined in recent times significantly. After I read it to me later, much to me that the final reports written very listless, bad and boring.

Third, the spectacular stories of the early days we now experience daily. The daily madness is not funny and above all it is for you, dear reader, sometimes not at all interesting, if I dish out the same garbage every day. A stupid readers without a memory can perhaps save the stories, but you, my faithful reader, you are of course different.

I've decided to write from now on only weekly reports.
This brings me and you more!
Do not be sad. Do not be too upset.
It continues so, not only in the size as before.

Thank you for your understanding.
the first week, then report provides in the coming days.

nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment