Monday, September 4, 2006

Borrow Account For Doujin Moe

Twenty-fifth working day

Good day,
as you have already learned Friday, I am alone this week at work.
My colleague,
(Oh, what's his name? June? Jon? Ahh he is called in January I think)
is indeed on a familiarization course.
Now some reactions to Jan's absence.
"Yes!"
"Whew, a week rest."
"Finally, this $§%!$- boy away."
"He can stay there quietly."
"The Spacko-Zivi is not there. Juchuuuu."

Sorry Jan, but apparently no one misses you here.

from a certain source I got a letter from Jan's Mother wrote on Jan. Here's the whole letter.

Hello my little Pupsibär.
Now it is finally over. Our little Jan-Hans-Uwe grows up and leaves the protective nest. For you it is the first time that you are long time separated from your mom and your dad. We miss you already! Fortunately, you've got this little bear (stuffed animal Jans). Then you are not alone. cry if you must, do not be ashamed of your tears. Everyone misses his mom and his dad.
Remember to wash up properly. Even your little Pullermann must not forget you. Since you have now and then even a little problems. If you ever need large on the toilet, can yes you one of your friends ask if they help you. If one of the Cos is evil to you, it does not hew. Go first to a supervisor and say that annoys you one. The way you always do at home.
I told the supervisors that you EVERY DAY with Wick Vaporub will moisturised before going to bed. At 8 clock is bedtime for you! Change your underwear daily
well and think of it: Aronal morning, evening Elmex.
I think nothing can happen if you follow these tips.
We miss you and look forward to you, dear Pupsibär.
Your mommy and your daddy.

This is strong stuff but now times. I would not have thought that Jan is fixated on his home.
my day the way malocht like a pig bristle.
Frankly, this job alone is very annoying.
If my subordinate was there, I had a lot less to work.
Now some info for Jan:
- 4 wooden pallets
- packed and ready at 10am
- 5 Medi-pack car
- put off until 14.30 clock

This event happened the way last week.
a box fell on the floor.
of impact was accompanied with a sound that is generally described as a rattle.
in the box then was something in there that was made of glass and that's in there from now on no more in this glass

IT RAN A LITTLE OFF!
Now the reader thinks: Oh my God. How crazy is that? Since can not just run out so!
I tell you, BUT! Just as it was.

Somehow it had to be cleaned. So I took our cleaning lady. Ms Salm.

Me: "Miss Salm. Could you please come again. Because I've got something spilled "
FS:". Watch out dooo. Eastern'm not a girl. Eastern'm ne adult woman. "
I bit back my laughter. Mrs. S. came to the camp and wanted to clean.
January I asked earlier on, to talk with Mrs. S. Miss.

But Jan did not understand it acoustically.

Jan: "Women's flax. Make it clean here? Frau Lein. "
I made almost laughing in his pants before.

(Why do you actually in your pants with laughter? So plural. But I only have one pair of pants on! Funny weird)

January I whispered in his ear that he should say "young lady".
Jan: "please make this clean, young lady"
Mrs. S.: "So longsom last straw. Eastern'm ne adult woman and not a lady. Because who severally gran table. "
The funny thing is Mrs. P. herself. It looks like ne small, fat woman Hitler. Then she talks about the same as Louise Koschinski.

your favorite sayings:
"God Sacrament" - Holy shit
"Poss oof dooo" - pass to du
. Feddich coffee is " - Coffee is "make Solli Wat?" ready to serve
- What can I do for them?

Mrs. S. is really ne love. Although somewhat crude, but it's too good for nothing.
has gone off in January with dirty shoes on the just cleaned the toilet. Since she has
only once "Jessus Maria" said, and further cleaned.


Today's Lunch: Tortellini with any nerve sauce
Note: 3 +

all I say for today.

tomorrow.




0 comments:

Post a Comment